China-Rwanda relations are now at the best in history, and the Chinese government is providing more support to Rwanda in different areas such as infrastructure, education, health, agriculture, among others, said Rao, adding that the Chinese embassy will also join hands with the Rwandan people to participate in the economic and social development of local communities.Each division, namely college students, high school students and primary school students, has three groups of senior, intermediate and junior.He added that cooperation in energy, finance, as well as science and technology, should be boosted to enhance bilateral high-quality cooperation.He expressed his heart-felt thanks to the Chinese side.
- Two dozen artists performed "Thousand-hand Bodhisattva" dance at the end, when the atmosphere reached a climax.
- The meeting awarded honorary titles to 32 entrepreneurs in recognition of the care they have shown to employees, while 32 people were awarded for their contributions to enterprises.
- "Still, some people out there are loath to see a lion awaken or a dragon take off, feeling uncomfortable with a population of more than 1.3 billion living a better life," the article said.
- The two countries have made tangible progress on the strategic alignment of their development initiatives -- China's Belt and Road Initiative and Vietnam's "Two Corridors and One Economic Circle" plan.
- SHANGHAI, Feb. 4 (Xinhua) -- Chinese research institutes in the 5G field released a report on Tuesday, calling for the enhancement of international cooperation on 5G security.
The Chinese side congratulates the Cuban side on the recent completion of a major domestic political agenda, and believes that under the leadership of the Cuban ruling party and its government, the Cuban people will make new achievements in the country's development, he said.These estimates are based upon an assumed initial public offering price of 12 U.S. dollars per ADS, which is the midpoint of the price range.Troops from the Irish-Finnish Battalion (IRISHFINBATT) of the UNIFIL visited the demining operation conducted by Chinese Peacekeeping Contingent on the blue line near the Lebanese-Israeli border last Thursday.
Li made the remarks when meeting with British Prime Minister Theresa May on the sidelines of the 12th Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) Summit in the Belgian capital Brussels.
Qiu Zenghui, a veteran Jinghu player and director of the UK Chinese Opera Association, said it was a precious moment for Chinese opera fans across Britain to gather as the Mid-Autumn Festival falls on Monday.The association's vice president Zhang Hong said the event aimed to foster a new generation of Chinese-language film makers.
It was the first time that the consulate general participated in the annual event that signified the start of the fall performing arts season in Houston.The paper's senior author Zhang Dongxiao, a professor at Peking Univeristy, told Xinhua, the required infrastructure of this option is similar to that used in the recent pilot of natural gas hydrate extraction in the South China Sea.
Famous Chinese pianist and Goodwill Ambassador of Shenzhen Lang Lang was invited as a guest of honor of the last edition of the event, which will be music-themed.
If students have symptoms such as waking up with a start, feeling guilty, having accelerated heartbeat or getting a drumming sound in the ear, they should seek medical help immediately.
In the meantime, Wang said, the world is beset with lack of driving forces for economic growth, an ever more prominent gap in development, a cold war mentality and unilateralism.
Li made the remarks when meeting at the Great Hall of the People with a group of foreign experts who had recently received the Friendship Award, given annually by the Chinese government to honor outstanding foreign experts in China.POKHARA, Nepal, Jan. 26 (Xinhua) -- A special Chinese New Year event entitled "China-Nepal Friendship Spring Festival Show 2018" was held in Nepal's lake city of Pokhara on Friday evening to mark the festivity which falls on February.
- Pintan, an island about 126 kilometers away from Taiwan, has been working to promote the cross-Strait logistics in recent years. In October, Pingtan set up a commercial warehouse in Taipei.
- Harsh winter conditions and ongoing hostilities in some parts of Syria have resulted in a forced displacement of tens of thousands more civilians across the war-ravaged country, exacerbating the already dire humanitarian situation, UN humanitarian chief Mark Lowcock warned during his briefing to the Security Council on Wednesday.
- Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
- According to Zhu, with a total population of some 2.5 billion, the two-way visits last year reached more than one million. Over 20,000 India youth are studying in China. From the Chinese side, 2,000 Chinese students are studying in India.
- China never intends to and will never interfere in U.S. elections or other U.S. internal affairs. Likewise, the United States must abandon its fantasy of remodeling China to U.S. needs. It must stop its meddling in China's internal affairs, and stop its irrational cracking down on China's legitimate rights and interests, he said."In America, you can not touch a policeman. That's number one important. Those protesters in Hong Kong must stop attacking policemen, reporters and other tourists," Jessica Hu, chairperson of U.S.-China Economic & Cultural Organization, told Xinhua.Workers unload the medical materials arrived with the Chinese medical expert team at the Islamabad International Airport in Islamabad, capital of Pakistan, March 28, 2020. An 8-member medical expert team organized by the Chinese government arrived here on Saturday to help Pakistan fight the COVID-19 pandemic. (Xinhua/Liu Tian)
- Also on Friday, Li and Abe delivered speeches at the first forum of China-Japan cooperation on third-party market cooperation."The main reason for parents' anxiety is that they are not strong enough to deal with pressure and easily lose control of their emotions. Also, anxious parents seldom encourage children, which will make children lose their self-confidence," said psychologist Zhang Yijun.
- "It has been proved by the reality that as long as we stick to the principles and spirit of the four political documents, China-Japan relations will go smoothly. Otherwise, the ties will suffer setbacks," Li said in the article.